Monday, January 24, 2005

Much ado about nothing

I really hope this Dobson idiot is just looking for press for his radio show or else he's the biggest dufus ever know to mankind. The very thought that one's sexuality could be determined by a TV show is beyond ludicrous. I'm sure every child at home in America is wondering "Gee, I'm not sure if I like girls or boys, so I'd better let a talking sponge determine my genetic disposition." Not to mention that tenets such as diversity, inclusion, and forgiveness tend to be the bedrock of Christianity. And don't give me the flack about the Leviticus passage. Last time I checked, we no longer perform sacrifices on animals or our first born sons - also written in the Old Testament.

If this bozo is really concerned about the effect of television on children, how about focusing his efforts on getting parents to turn the TV off - period. Talk to each other, play games, read books. Even the Bible.

Yahoo! News - SpongeBob's Recruitment Drive?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home