Friday, September 30, 2005

Cranked up for the Lord

"Ashley Smith, who was held hostage in her apartment in March by the man now charged with murder in the Atlanta courthouse shootings, was hailed as a hero after she disclosed how she had persuaded her captor to surrender, partly by reading to him from the spiritual best seller The Purpose-Driven Life. But in a memoir released yesterday, Ms. Smith also recounts that she gave the kidnapper some of her supply of crystal methamphetamine during her captivity ..."
Let's see how fast she stays on Rick Santorum and Bill Frist's speed dial (no pun intended..)
Freakonomics Blog: The Crystal Meth/"Purpose-Driven Life" Coefficient

7 Comments:

Blogger freenanoipod said...

I did not realise that blogs could be so informative. I have been browsing and reading all day -- Very addictive.

I am going to set up a blog for my own site ipod nano! I have a lot to of information to share. The link to read should be
live soon. If you have an interest in the ipod nano I would love to hear what you think of my site :-)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free ipod in canada site/blog. It pretty much covers free ipod in canada related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:22 PM  
Blogger wpb-2E6E6F said...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Swimming Freak said...

Before I turn 30, I must have Hearth Classics Elegant Series Wyoming
and all the good times that come with them!

7:00 AM  
Blogger freenanoipod said...

Want a free ipod nano? visit free ipod nano

6:45 PM  
Blogger gregger said...

Those are valid points and I have to say I agree.Back to researching compare price notebook computer.Tons of learning,compare price notebook computer.

2:28 PM  
Blogger BlogDawg1 said...

Hi. I am out searching for the latest info on ipod downloads and found your site. I am doing some research for a ratings & reviews site. Although this wasn't exactly what I am looking for, it caught my attention. I'm glad I checked it out anyway - good stuff. If you want, you can read my ipod downloads reviews at iPod Downloads Reviews

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home